Wednesday 19 January 2022
You’ve got a great business idea and you’re convinced you can make it profitable if only you had the finance to back you up. However, when it comes to securing investment, many entrepreneurs just don’t know where to start.
What documents do you need to have ready? How much information do investors want to see? Is it enough to have an idea fuelled only by passion? Do you need to provide a business plan with intricate detail? You heard something about a pitch deck, what is it?
JOIN THE EHE COMMUNITY
By Entrepreneurs. For Entrepreneurs.
Become part of the EHE community today and you'll benefit from;
- Exclusive access to our entrepreneur Slack channel
- Regular industry news direct to your inbox based on your preferences
- Access to podcast interviews with practical advice from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exclusive webinars
- Opportunity to ask questions or advice to our experienced Investor Panel