Wednesday 18 May 2022
The team of people that underpins your organisation is one of your greatest assets when it comes to achieving your business vision; if you have team members working outside their unique skill set, or in a role that they’ve outgrown, it’s likely to lead to dissatisfaction and poor performance.
Earlier this year, EHE Capital invested in a startup company, Peppercorn, because we were inspired by their team. Usually we invest in companies that are looking for high growth, but in this case, the founder, Nigel Lombard, and his team made us want to understand their vision and get on board. You can have the best idea in the world, but without the right team to execute it, it’s pointless.
JOIN THE EHE COMMUNITY
By Entrepreneurs. For Entrepreneurs.
Become part of the EHE community today and you'll benefit from;
- Exclusive access to our entrepreneur Slack channel
- Regular industry news direct to your inbox based on your preferences
- Access to podcast interviews with practical advice from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exclusive webinars
- Opportunity to ask questions or advice to our experienced Investor Panel