Wednesday 8 December 2021
When you’re passionate about your tech business it can be a major challenge to secure funding, because you want to include “everything” in your investor pitch deck (brief presentation of your business plan), but too much info can quickly result in a “no, thank you”.
Investors have multiple funding applications to consider (resulting in short attention spans), so finding the right balance of what to share with them and what to leave out is tricky.
JOIN THE EHE COMMUNITY
By Entrepreneurs. For Entrepreneurs.
Become part of the EHE community today and you'll benefit from;
- Exclusive access to our entrepreneur Slack channel
- Regular industry news direct to your inbox based on your preferences
- Access to podcast interviews with practical advice from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exclusive webinars
- Opportunity to ask questions or advice to our experienced Investor Panel