Wednesday 25 May 2022
Being an entrepreneur is a meaningful venture that many have chosen to embrace with the dream of forming their own successful business. It is a way to take your unique ideas and turn them into something real, and better yet, profitable. However, that doesn’t mean entrepreneurship doesn’t come with its share of problems.
So, who do you turn to when you’re a business owner in distress? Of course, the EHE community offers a wealth of entrepreneurial advice, but that’s also where the company Leonard Curtis comes to the rescue. Just like us, they are entrepreneurs helping fellow entrepreneurs, and they specialise in saving those who find themselves in a real mess.
JOIN THE EHE COMMUNITY
By Entrepreneurs. For Entrepreneurs.
Become part of the EHE community today and you'll benefit from;
- Exclusive access to our entrepreneur Slack channel
- Regular industry news direct to your inbox based on your preferences
- Access to podcast interviews with practical advice from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Invitation to exclusive webinars
- Opportunity to ask questions or advice to our experienced Investor Panel